5) 'Arrivals' is the title of the new Real Talk EP. Can you tell us why you chose that name and what it means to you guys?
It’s a reference to my Grandmother who passed away recently. Her funeral was on my 22nd birthday.
There’s a whole story about “Arrivals” and an inside joke with my family - I will just leave it at that. The title track is a love song to her.
6) What makes the 'Arrivals' EP special? Why should people listen to it?
We put everything we had into "Arrivals" . We wrote, demoed, and recorded the 4 tracks and then we tore apart, re-wrote, re-recorded them again multiple times to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. Each chorus, verse, bridge, and intro was written and recorded so deliberately. We hope the this translates into our listener's ears. You'll find mix of nostalgic and fresh sounds that balance & compliment each other nicely. The entirety of "Arrivals" is just a lot of fun I think.
7) What was the first album you bought, and do you still love that album?
Eiffel 65’s Europop. I want to say yes, but I have a feeling if I went back to it I would be highly disappointed.
8) Burritos or Pizza? If you could only choose one, which would it be?
9) Favorite way to pass time on a long van drive?
Podcasts and/or van moshing.
10) What do you want kids/fans to know about Real Talk?
At midnight every night we all gather around and unwillingly listen to “St. Anger” by Metallica